Rich-text Reply

Result Page Format Skewed

adzeds 02-19-15

Result Page Format Skewed

Is anyone else seeing problems with the Optimizely results page? 

Mine seems to be all over the place for the last 24 hours... I use Google Chrome!

David Shaw
Level 11

Re: Result Page Format Skewed

Hey David,

I use Google Chrome and it's working fine for me!

Apologies!
Daniel Lee
Web Analytics Manager
Evans Cycles
@websiteanalyst
adzeds 02-19-15

Must have changed something in my settings that is breaking it!

Been browsing the Evans Cycles website the last couple of days looking for a bike.

Got any interesting tests running at the moment?

David Shaw
Level 11

A couple.

We're testing the removal of the Guest Checkout feature we had and also an improved product page.

Both showing interesting results!

Anything interesting going on at VoucherCloud?
Daniel Lee
Web Analytics Manager
Evans Cycles
@websiteanalyst
adzeds 02-19-15

Will be interested to hear how the guest checkout testing goes. That is an area I have test many times for several different merchants with varying results!

Product page tests are one of my fav areas of testing... You can find out a lot about your visitors in those tests.

We are currently doing a lot of work on our mobile site homepage and brands pages, attempting to increase engagement and conversions.

Also improving journies based on aquisition channel.. Deffo finding that all channels are not created equal and gains can be made by optimising based on source and medium. 

David Shaw
Level 11

Very valid point regarding targeting tests for different segments. This is a nice way to test a method of pseudo-personalisation.

Ran the guest checkout for about a month and was surprised to see how it performed. Well worth a test your end, as you'll already know that there are many reasons why it would work for some and not for others!
Daniel Lee
Web Analytics Manager
Evans Cycles
@websiteanalyst
Valentin-E 02-19-15

Hey David,

I am seeing the same thing. In the performance summary, the table is moved below the Unique Visitors and Days Running. If i resize me browser window, the results table looks even more broken.

Valentin Espagné
Consultant Conversion Optimierung
Valentin Espagné
Consultant Conversion Optimization
@Upliftrde
adzeds 02-19-15

Yeah, that is the problem I am having as well.

Hopefully will get picked up by Optimizely today and fixed.
David Shaw
Level 11
adzeds 02-25-15

@DanielAnalytics - 

Was going to send you the link to the eConsultancy article about ASOS testing the removal of their guest checkout! - Then spotted that you had already commented.

- Did you finish your testing yet? 

David Shaw
Level 11

Thanks for keeping me in mind!

eConsultancy is a great source of info and I often check out what's going on there whilst the day is young!

Haven't finished my testing, as bike purchases can often yield a lengthy purchase cycle of a couple of months. Good tests take some time to bake sometimes!

Daniel Lee
Web Analytics Manager
Evans Cycles
@websiteanalyst
adzeds 02-25-15

Yeah, certainly is.

We luckily have a very short cycle as our traffic is often at point of purchase when it arrives on site.

I am an author in the Econ blog if you wanted to share some results as a reply to that ASOS article when your testing is finished.
David Shaw
Level 11