Rich-text Reply

Retargetting - Is there a way we can re target users without using google Adwords, or such products

inigam 08-02-16

Retargetting - Is there a way we can re target users without using google Adwords, or such products

Lets say I have two sites

Site A

Site B

I want to retarget users who visit Site B and have had an action on Site A (say cart abandon, product view etc).

What options we have to get this done. WITHOUT using Adwords's Pixel. basically as I would own both these sites then wouldn't want to spend.

Thanks

IN

Regards,
IN

Level 6

MartijnSch 08-02-16

Re: Retargetting - Is there a way we can re target users without using google Adwords, or such produ

Hi,

It's really hard and only really possible when these two sites would be on the same root domain in the end. Or you would need to set-up a first party cookie for both domains to make sure you can exchange the information. Would you have development resources/power available to get this done?

Martijn.
inigam 08-03-16

Re: Retargetting - Is there a way we can re target users without using google Adwords, or such produ

Thanks Martijn,

Let me know more about it, can get it done.

Regards

Ikshit

Regards,
IN

Level 6
MartijnSch 08-04-16

Hi, Look into this: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18492576/share-cookie-between-subdomain-and-domain it talks about setting the cookies for your test with a specific value in the cookie for which domains/path it has to be set. If you change this to include both the domains/ subdomains then you can use that as a start for your solution to build what you would be interested in, sharing the test information between two domains.