Rich-text Reply

Script CDN Update & Stats Update Not Working?

adzeds 02-05-15

Script CDN Update & Stats Update Not Working?

Hey,

Is anyone else seeing issues with the script upload and stats refresh?

My stats do not appear to have updated for around 18 hours for a live test and when ever I save changes to tests it seems to take around 30-40 mins for the script to re-upload to the CDN?

Is anyone else seeing issues on their accounts?

David Shaw
Level 11

dcrosby 02-05-15

Re: Script CDN Update & Stats Update Not Working?

I noticed the same thing this morning. Also all my stats for yesterday are gone. Could the update have erased the data?
Level 1
boothrich 02-05-15

Yes there is some issue with data today started last night around 10pm it looks like.  I really wish Optimizely would leverage social media especially twitter for customer service alerts and status updates.  Seems like they are missing the boat on that front.

Build in alerts in the platform as well.

adzeds 02-05-15

Yeah, I agree.

Would be good if they had a 'status' page that showed if certain areas of the site are not working.

At least we would then have a better idea of what is going on. Also, as they only appear to work in one timezone we are all out the loop until their clocks catch up with ours!
David Shaw
Level 11
sharbine 02-05-15

Yes. I have a test running that is showing only 1 visitor after 12 hours. It looks like others are having this issue, but no response from Optimizely. I am fed up and looking for another tool. If you don't pay for support they are pretty unresponsive.
Level 1
Amanda 02-17-15

Hi @adzeds and everyone else - I just came across this thread and wanted to check in to make sure this was resolved on your accounts. There was a known issue recently where the results were not updating accordingly. It has since been resolved. Let me know if you have any questions on this! 

Optimizely
adzeds 02-17-15

It looks like everything is working correctly again now..

My only note would be that it would be helpful if you had someone who was online in Europe who could have spotted the issue and posted up an update earlier for all us in a different timezone.

Just something for your next company meeting.
David Shaw
Level 11
Amanda 02-17-15

@adzeds , Thanks for the suggestion. We do have Joel Balmer, one of our Technical Support Reps in Amsterdam, who actively monitors the community. I am very sorry that this particular conversation fell through the cracks. I will ensure that there is a person on point from your timezone the next time a widespread issue occurs. We appreciate your understanding. 

Optimizely