Rich-text Reply

Segments not appearing on New Optimizely results page

CornerstoneHQ 08-15-16

Segments not appearing on New Optimizely results page

Hey guys,

Loving the new Optimizely platform so far, but I've run into a couple of issues that I was hoping you could help with.

The main one is my segments are no longer available for me to filter results on (see image attached). In the old version, I was able to segment results on a variety of segments, including the important mobile/non-mobile split.

These don't appear to exist in the new version, which makes it very difficult to get anything meaningful beyond top-level data out of tests run on the new platform. Even when I specifically select the segmentation option in the audience creation tool, it does not appear.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Caspar

oldvnewoptimizely.jpg

Re: Segments not appearing on New Optimizely results page

Hi Caspar,

Thanks for posting your question. Since the New Optimizely is still in beta, we're still fleshing out some of the functionality. I don't think we support segments yet for the New Optimizely, but you can segment on older dimensions setup through classic Optimizely for now. I'm reaching out to our New Optimizely team to see which (default) segments/dimensions we will support in the future.

Can you at least for now set up dimensions you'd like to have a look at (mainly mobile and non-mobile) yourself?

Do you have an experiment-ID (you can pm me) so that I can go in and have a look?

Best,
Nils

Re: Segments not appearing on New Optimizely results page

Hi Caspar,

I just got word from an engineer that we are working on getting default segments out. I can't give an exact timeline, but I'm hoping the end of this month if not earlier.

I hope this helps!

Nils