Rich-text Reply

Shopping cart edits only current item, some interactive parts aren't working | Magento

OptiTest 03-22-17

Shopping cart edits only current item, some interactive parts aren't working | Magento

Hello,

We have Optimizely trial version to test it for a client which uses Magento webshop.
Been tryng to edit products and cart page.

I'm aware that the custom tags provides dynamic changes to all products only on full version, so we edited 10 products for testing purposes, it worked fine on preview, but several bugs were found after activated the experiment:
- the "add to cart" button doesn't work on several products
- some products shows double content

Regarding the cart page, there we have more serious problem.
To edit the cart page, I've added several products into the cart to have something to work with.
Now, after the changes were made, it affects only those products I've edited, so when I delete, or add more products, the variation shows only articles that I've worked with.

I repeat, it's a trial version, maybe some functions are disabled.

Thanks and regards

Level 1

Reneevl 03-23-17

Re: Shopping cart edits only current item, some interactive parts aren't working | Magento

Hi there,

I am Technical Support Engineer here at Optimizely and as a Free Trial user, you can file a support ticket!

When you do this one of my colleagues or myself can investigating your specific set up and troubleshoot your issue further, so that you will be able to properly start experimenting! 

Please click this link so you can file a support ticket and we can take a look at your experiment!

Looking forward to seeing your ticket!

Best,

Renée van Leijen

Technical Support Engineer | EMEA

Renée van Leijen
Optimizely