Rich-text Reply

Should I look for content writing services or do it myself?

EricaMang 03-13-17

Should I look for content writing services or do it myself?

[ Edited ]

It is indeed a fact that now website owners cannot afford to maintain their website blogs and even web copy by themselves followed by the tough online marketplaces competition. Likewise, I have been looking for a credible content writing services website that can offer me to hire a professional writer who can provide me with industry specific and unique content as per my requirements. Please also suggest me that is it really a wise approach to hire a writer instead maintain all of the content myself.

tomfuertes 03-13-17

Re: Should I look for content writing services or do it myself?

We go with "It's just a test!". A lot of the benefit is finding a winner, but even more so learning about your user. What if the thing you're investing in isn't winning? What if it doesn't make a difference since your users don't care about it? We suggest writing your own copy for test purposes and then investing in someone professional once you find the type of change that makes a difference.

There is also a Partner Network https://www.optimizely.com/partners/solutions/ that can help bring throughput to your program if you need help building tests.
____
- Tom Fuertes | CTO @ CROmetrics / LinkedIn
"Most Impactful Use of Personalization" and "Experience of the Year" Optie award winner.