Rich-text Reply

'Sorry, but we were unable to load' error in the editor

caitlinwhite 10-20-16

'Sorry, but we were unable to load' error in the editor

I'm currently on the 30-day trial and I'm trying to create my first experiment, but I can't get my organisation's website to load in the editor. The site's URL is www.berrystreet.org.au. It's loading fine in my browser. I have been able to successfully load google.com in the editor, so it looks like the issue is specific to the site.

The snippet has been installed on the site. To troubleshoot so far, I've followed the steps to allow mixed content, cleared my cache and cookies, tried using Firefox instead of Chrome, and installed a Chrome extension to ignore X-FRAME-OPTIONS headers, but I've still had no luck. Can anyone help me out?

robertchan 10-20-16

Re: 'Sorry, but we were unable to load' error in the editor

I also tried to load your site by clicking the shield in Chrome to permit mixed content, but the site was not loading. I'm wondering whether it has something to do with Drupal as I saw you have a Drupal generator on the homepage. Check out this link to setting up Optimizely with Drupal: https://www.drupal.org/project/optimizely
Robert Chan

Experimentation Hero

Re: 'Sorry, but we were unable to load' error in the editor

Thanks for your reply - in the end I managed to get it loading by installing the Optimizely Chrome extension.