Rich-text Reply

Sorry, but we were unable to load

OxfdVM 11-03-16

Sorry, but we were unable to load

We have recently been getting errors trying to load the editor for test on our site, as well as not being able to create any new tests.  The message from one of our old experiments

Sorry, but we were unable to load https://www.oxfordseminars.com/tesol-tesl-tefl-course/details/

I have verified the Optimizely script is on the page, have enabled mixed content and even tried the Ignore X-Frame plugin, cleared cookies and have tried Chrome and Firefox normally and incoginto.  I am also able to load the page as an iframe.  Any suggestions or solutions are greatly appreciated.

Level 2

robertchan 11-04-16

Re: Sorry, but we were unable to load

Looking at your page, it appears that you have a number of scripts executing before Optimizely's - is it possible to move your Optimizely snippet up higher?

Teaching ESL all the way btw! I did something similar to TESOL back in the day and enjoyed the experience Smiley Very Happy
Robert Chan

OxfdVM 11-06-16

Hi Robert, 

Thanks for your response. We will definitely try this. However, is it possible that this is only disabling our ability to the editor? We currently have tests running that are working fine, just can't edit or create new tests. 

Thanks again!

Level 2

Hi oxfdvm,

Thanks for posting your question here! I've had a look and I was able to load your page in the editor. Can I reach you on the email that's in your profile?

About the "Ignore X-Frame plugin", did you try the Optimizely Editor loading Chrome extension?

Best,
Nils

P.s. Robert, thanks for pitching in here Smiley Happy

OxfdVM 11-07-16

Hi Nils,

Thanks for your response. Yes, I can be reached at that email.

Thanks!

Level 2
OxfdVM 11-07-16

I was able to add the Optimizely Editor plugin and it is loading previos experiments and allowing the creation of new experiments in the editior now.  Thank You Nils

Level 2

I'm glad to hear Oxfdvm. Thanks for getting back to me and happy testing!