Rich-text Reply

Stuck on Loading Preview

behe 05-22-15

Stuck on Loading Preview

When I try to load a preview of my experiment it pretty consistently hangs with the Loading Preview screen overlay.  It doesn't do it every time, and it seems to go in spurts.  I can be viewing the preview fine on one attempt, then I can refresh the page without any editing of the underlying experiment, and the page just sits on the loading preview page.  I can try 5-10 times in a row and it won't load, then 2 or 3 times in a row it will load. 

I can't correlate it with anything specific thing that I'm doing or can observe.  Anyone have thoughts on this?

Level 2

Mario 05-26-15

Re: Stuck on Loading Preview

Hi behe,

I'd like to take a closer look at this issue. Could you please submit a support ticket through optimizely.com/support?

Besides using the preview, there are also other methods to test your experiment. A good description can be found on this knowledge base article. How you switch between variations can be read here.

Best,

Mario

Sr. Technical Support Engineer
EMEA | Amsterdam
Optimizely
xgrioux 12-01-16

Re: Stuck on Loading Preview

I'm having the same issue. My internet is very fast and the preview doesn't load. It's important that I see this preview to make sure the Test is Valid....
Level 2