Rich-text Reply

Take user to different Form results page not working

cchhita 05-27-16

Take user to different Form results page not working

We have two companies that we collect lead data for.  When a user fills out the form, we either send that data to company A or company B.

So I have two differnt results pages with a 50/50 split.

I have created an experiment with the original going to results.php.  Variation 1 goes to results1.php. 

For the Variation 1, I use a redirect URL to send the user to results1.php.

Traffic allocation is set to 100%, and there is a 50/50 split between the two results page.

However when I test, all traffic is sent to variation 1 (results1.php) and I have zero hitting the original.

It also says zero visitors have completed the experiment even after trying multiple devices on multiple IP addresses.

any idea what I am doing wrong?

Level 1

bw 05-30-16

Re: Take user to different Form results page not working

Hello,
Optimizely randomly assigns a variant, so it's possible to be assigned the same variant several times in a row on the same device in different sessions, so by extension it's possible across multiple devices. How does the traffic look overall?

When you are visiting the experiment page, can you confirm through the data object that you've been indeed assigned the variation each time?

https://help.optimizely.com/QA_and_Troubleshoot/Troubleshooting%3A_Variation_content_doesn't_appear#...
bw
Optimizely