Rich-text Reply

The Pop Up I want to Test Goes Away When Switching from Interactive to Editing Mode

Patrick_Speak 03-24-15

The Pop Up I want to Test Goes Away When Switching from Interactive to Editing Mode

Hi, I'm trying to run an experiment on a registration modal that pops up when an element of my site is clicked on. I get the pop up to appear in interactive mode, but it doesn't give me any options to test it, and when I try to go back to editing mode, either clicking on the editing mode link or using ctrl i, the pop up goes away.

Not sure why I can't edit this pop up in interactive mode. Any help is appreciated.

juliofarfan 03-25-15

Re: The Pop Up I want to Test Goes Away When Switching from Interactive to Editing Mode

[ Edited ]

Hi Patrick, I would recommend you (only for editing purposes) to add it on the "$( document ).ready(function() " insted of the click event where you want to load it. This way you will be able to see it on the Editing Mode and modify it as you want.

After finishinf editing it, put it back to the Click() event button where you want it and test it via preview.