Rich-text Reply

The goal don`t working

sheluho 08-18-14

The goal don`t working

Hello!

I have set up the experiment, but it didn't work. Not considered goals.

Special code I posted on any page in the head tag. A goal was set up correctly..

Try to do the test on the website rschips.ru. The system offers different types of customers, but does not consider goals. 

What could I do wrong?

Level 1

Amanda 08-18-14

Re: The goal don`t working

Hi, I can see that your goal is set up to be a regular expression match to rschips.ru/mi.html. I recommend using a substring match instead.

However, when I visit the website rschips.ru, I am correctly included in the experiment. Then, when I visit the URL http://rschips.ru/mi.html, I can see the goal being triggered as expected and the conversion is sent to the experiment accordingly. See attached. Are you still seeing issues? 

For reference we also have a great article on troubleshooting Optimizely goals here

Screen Shot 2014-08-18 at 10.25.31 AM.png

Optimizely
sheluho 08-19-14

Hi!

Yes, the goal should be counted when the user leaves the application form on the website rschips.ru. When the user leaves the application form on the website - start page "mi" in the background. But for some reason nothing works. Optimizely does not execute goals. The goal is properly configured.

What could be wrong? Where can I learn more about failure?

Level 1
Amanda 08-20-14

I think I must be missing something here because I was seeing the goal triggered in the network traffic and also showing up as conversions on the results page. 

Can you let me know what a typical user flow is for a user to arrive at the goal page? Also, what is the name of the goal that is not working correctly? If you can provide the goal name and the user flow to trigger the event I would be happy to dig into this in more detail. 

Screen Shot 2014-08-19 at 9.53.07 PM.png

Optimizely