Rich-text Reply

Time of day Goal tracking

Elliottfox 05-05-16

Time of day Goal tracking

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I am currently testing 2 diffrent delivery messages and i think that each is outperforming the other at diffrent times of the day! Is there any way that i can see this? It would be nice to be able to see clicks or revenue hourly throughout the day??

Thanks, Elliott.

DavidS 05-06-16

Re: Time of day Goal tracking

Hi Elliottfox,

Thanks for reaching out to Optimizely Support!

Within the Results page, it is possible to zoom in on a particular day and time to see if your conversion rate improves. For example, zooming on the chart on the Results page, you'd be able to see hour-by-hour how your conversion rate evolves for each of your variation.  You can do by clicking on Show Chart on the Results page, and then clicking and dragging below the chart to zoom in on the desired day or time. You can find out more about filtering results by time via the following Knowledge Base article. Does that answer your question?

Also, I see that you are on an Entreprise plan: don't hesitate to open a support ticket with us if you would like a dedicated representative to look at your issue and assist you. We'll be glad to help you! 

I hope that is helpful. Feel more than free to reply back with any additional questions at all.

Best,
David

Optimizely