Rich-text Reply

Trapped in compatibility mode - Tried all tips. Nothing works

JayBoon 09-29-16

Trapped in compatibility mode - Tried all tips. Nothing works

Hi,

After happily creating A/B tests yesterday, everything worked normal. Halfway through the day I suddenly couldn't get around "Compatibility mode" which loops me back into the log in for my site and once I've logged in, it says the site is loaded in compatibility mode.  This didn't happen before.

Tried everything in the support articles and questions knowlingly:

- Login into own site first.

- Quite Chrome and cleared browser data

- Hit editor, cancel load to continue with "load unsafe site". (didn't work)

- Ran the terminal script for the igoncnito mode

/Applications/Google\ Chrome.app/Contents/MacOS/Google\ Chrome --user-data-dir=/tmp/tempchrome --allow-running-insecure-content --incognito &
 - Signed in to my site on chrome in igoncnito mode, then into optimizely still same problem.
- use url with http and https

Nothing seems to work, in all scenario's i still just see this message:
"We have loaded your site using compatibility mode — you can still edit your page, but some site functionality might be missing. Learn More."
and 
"Bad request (GET and HEAD requests may not contain a request body)"

Please let me know what else I can do. Looking forward to continueing the tests.

Kidn regards,

Jay 

Level 2

robertchan 09-29-16

Re: Trapped in compatibility mode - Tried all tips. Nothing works

Is your website a single page application? You might need to make some custom adjustments to load conditions if that's the case. Also, Chrome should not remember allowing insecure content, it should be something you click off each time you load the experiment. If your site is a SPA, sometimes for me it has worked where I click the shield a few goes in.
Robert Chan

Experimentation Hero
JayBoon 09-29-16

Re: Trapped in compatibility mode - Tried all tips. Nothing works

Thanks RobertChan.
No it's not a single page application. I did click the notification about the insecure content away each time.
Most off al.. it all worked fined yesterday...
What else could be wrong?
Level 2