Using Audiences for a Mobile Only test with a Responsive site
screen.width <= 499 && screen.height <= 320 || screen.width <= 320 && screen.height <= 499
Launched the test and received nominal amount of traffic and not all listed under 'mobile'.
When that didn't work, I used a predetermined Audience of 'iphone' users and had a similar problem. No activity.
Doesn't make sense given our mobile traffic volume or iphone traffic volumen. I suspect I'm doing something incorrectly with the set-up. Just don't know what.
Hi @lisag - At first glance, it doesn't sound like you've done anything wrong! I used the Chrome emulator to check your JS condition. The screen size condition evaluated to true (as expected), which suggests that the experiment should be running correctly. Also, the iphone targeting is based on the visitors userAgent, so this targeting setting should be working as well for iPhone users.
Can you send over the URL of the page you are testing? I'd like to take a look at this in more detail to see if there is anything going on with the page or snippet implementation.
Looking forward to hearing back from you so we can get this sorted out.
Hi Amanda. Thanks for getting back to me. Here's the page. http://www.viacord.com/free-info-kit/
Know that I paused the test, as it wasn't generating any traffic.
And I haven't come across this issue before and I have done a lot of testing on this page. This is the first time I've attempted to use Audiences though.
Hi @lisag ! - as there is nothing inherently wrong with your experiment setup - or the way that audiences is set up. I'd love to take this up personally with you so we can troubleshoot this together. I'll be sending you an email with more information.