Rich-text Reply

Using more than 5 slots with classic google analytics integration

rafael 09-29-14

Using more than 5 slots with classic google analytics integration

Hello,

We have the premium account of google analytics, so we have up to 50 slots in classic mode. Optimizely interface limits me to 5 slots. Can I bump that number up somehow so I can use a slot number bigger than 5 on optimizely?

[]'s

Rafael

Level 2

adzeds 09-30-14

Re: Using more than 5 slots with classic google analytics integration

Add this to the product ideas board as this is something that Optimizely may be able to add into their product as a setting for users.
David Shaw
Level 11
Amanda 10-01-14

Hi @rafael - I've opened a support ticket to make this happen for you. 

Out of curiousity, why do you need more than 5 slots? Are you using the first 5 for other marketing campaigs, or are you needing to use the GA implementation for more than 5 experiments at any given time?

Optimizely
cp_user 02-12-15

We have this problem as well, except with Universal Analytics.

We are using GA Premium and already have more than 20 custom dimensions being used, so need to insert the Optimizely data into a custom dimension with an index greater than 20.
Level 2
Amanda 02-12-15

Thanks for bringing this up. This issue has recently been solved in the new dashboard.  If you visit your dashboard and click "Integrations", you'll see the UA integration option. Once you enable this, a checkbox will appear that allows you the use of up to 200 dimensions. See attached for reference of what this checkbox looks like. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Screen Shot 2015-02-12 at 1.43.34 PM.png

Optimizely