Rich-text Reply

Welcome Page Goes Blank

Ivan 12-03-14

Welcome Page Goes Blank

Hi,

I recently signed up for Optimizely. I haven't been able to use it yet, because each time I log in, the welcome page goes blank. I already deleted the cache, and still nothing.

What could it be?

Thanks.

Level 2

jshklt 12-03-14

Re: Welcome Page Goes Blank

Hey Ivan,

Try clearing your cookies, and if all else fails, try a different browser or profile. I had something similar happen in Chrome, and I switched user profiles and it worked OK. Hope that helps.
Level 2
Amanda 12-03-14

@Ivan  - Can you let us know the browser and OS you are using? I will definitely have the team look into this issue in more detail. 

Optimizely
Ivan 12-03-14

I'm using Chrome and Windows 8.1.

@jshklt, what do you mean by "try a different profile?". Are you suggesting that I create a new account?
Level 2
jshklt 12-03-14

Hi Ivan,

Sorry, no, I meant a new profile in Chrome. The issue doesn't have anything to do with the Optmizely website or your account, it's definitely a cookie/cache issue of some sort.

Level 2
Ivan 12-04-14

I deleted all the cache and cookies, and now the page tries to load, but still stays blank.

What else can I do?

Level 2
Amanda 12-04-14

Can you please try in another browser and see if you are experiencing the same issue? Try in Firefox or in IE. Let me know if that does the trick for you!
Optimizely